Fort Collins, Colorado

My transmission wentout AGAIN

This is the 4th time. Most people don't ever have to deal with the transmission let alone 4 damn times.

Im a single mother with 3 kids. Everytime this has happened to me its around the holidays and im left stranded. Now Aamco doesn't want to help me?? I'm completely disappointed.

Obviously you guys have NO clue how to fix my transmission if it continues to go out. Something needs to be done. Y'all say you're the best??

Warranty this and whatever that?? Its all ***

Product or Service Mentioned: Aamco Customer Care.

Comments

Tessah

I am in the same boat. My transmission went out the first time a year and a half ago, a year after that it went out again and now 5 months late it went out for a 3rd time.

I almost wrecked my car do to it taking off in speed then it can't go into park or *** gears. Mind you the did repair it free the second time and I hope it will be the same this time.

It is shotty work and every time it gets worked on it takes close to a month to fix and a month without my van I have 4 children to get places and a job. Its extremely upsetting

isabel c

Contact Corporate Customer Service, and don't stop until they FIX your car! "

Aamco Reviews