Chattanooga, Tennessee

I had Aamco in Chattanooga, TN rebuild the transmission in my 2004 Honda Accord July 3, 2018. About 3 weeks after the job, was done my transmission started making a rattle sound whie in Reverse.

I took it make to them cause it was under warranty. They said 4 of the 6 motor & transmission mounts was broke and that only two were covered under warranty, so I had to pay another $400 for. Which I dont see has fair, considering when you but them they come in six & should have all been replaced the first time the transmission was out. Then at the 5,000 mile on the new transmission, it all of a sudden doesn't want to go into third gear, so I drop make off to be looked at.

Again still under my 3year/30,000mile warranty! But this time They are telling me it is a low battery making my transmission not go in to third.

I have not had any issues with any starting or power dragging on my car, so frankly I call BS on this fact. I think yall need to consider looking into your customer service & quit trying to con your customers out of every hard earned dime they work for and honor your warranties you brag about!

Product or Service Mentioned: Aamco Car Repair.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Comments