car transmission shop service problem money customer warranty vehicle truck
Rebuilt trans in fl. taking it to nearby aamco 5 times
I HAD MY 96 DODGE RAM VAN 250 BREAK DOWN IN MOURBERN FLORIDA .IT COST ME AT THE AAMCO THERE 2500 DOLLARS TO REBUILD MY TRANS IN ORDER TO GET MY VAN BACK HOME IN RUNNEMEDE NJ. I ALWAYS KEEP UP WITH MY 3OOO MILE OIL CHANGE AT MIDAS.THEY NOTICED THAT MY TRANS WAS LEAKING...
#195534

I took my vehicle in no less than 3 times to two different locations only to find the solution to this problem online - alldata.com. I even faxed this to the last shop.

When I picked up the vehicle the fax was on the front seat and the mechanic - who could not speak english had disconnected the suspected vacuum solenoid in question. When I pointed to the fax in the vehicle he gave me a *** look.

When I took him for a drive in the car with the module disconnected and AGAIN showed him the prolem he gave me an even stupider look! The BAR [Bureau of Automotive Repair] said that due to their gross incompetence that I "...owe them nothing!" This came out a full year later when they tried to again charge my MC Acct.!

Going to AAMCO Transmission is like going to a Denist you know has no pain killers - your lible to get the same work done [or not] but its sure going to hurt!

Review
#198886 Review #198886 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Contact Aamco Customer Service