4076 Walney Rd, Chantilly, VA 20151, USA

AAMCO Corporate Office Customer Service in Pa is the worse, unreliable, unprofessional, non responsive I've ever dealt with. In 2016 AAMCO in Chantilly VA installed a remanufactured transmission in my vehicle which has not work properly since the work was done.

I have a 3 yr warranty and have taken it back to the shop numerous times, which has changed ownership 3 times, which they keep saying the scan does not indicate a problem. I've spent additional money having my car looked at by 2 independent transmission shop both whom confirm its a problem with the transmission problem. They finally admit there is a problem and the new owners agreed to absorb labor cost but need corporate to pay for the new transmission. I've spoken with 2 customer svc rep at AAMCO corporate office who said they will get back with me but never ever return phone calls or emails from myself or the shop.

I am at the point of filing lawsuit because the shifting, rough gear shifting and whining noises has gotten progressively worse and they don't care. I recommend everyone to stay away from AAMCO because even with a valid warranty getting them to honor it is he worse experience ever Dead :

Product or Service Mentioned: Aamco Transmission Replacement.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Aamco Cons: Should not have relied on the national aamco brand, Warranty, Unfair to customer advertisement, Service or quality.

• Transmission Repair